Thursday, March 7, 2013

Caudalie Divine Oil



With my absolute love and obsession of oils, I of course had to try the much raved about Caudalie Divine Oil.  I purchased it at Sephora with a price tag of $49.00 - might I add is quite steep to most. However, if you are an oil fanatic such as myself you will absolutely love this product. 

Lets start by mentioning what this Divine Oil contains:
-Grape Oil: Rejuvenates and nourishes. 
-Extra Virgin Argan Oil: Restores hydrolipidic film. 
-Sesame Oil: Softens and moisturizes. 
-Patented Antioxidant Grape Seed Polyphenols 

Being said the ingredients in this oil are really fantastic, while leaving the oil with a subtle floral scent of rose, grapefruit, cedar, vanilla, as well as white musk. 

Now you might be wondering how does one use an oil such as this? Well, it is quite the multi-tasker. I use this oil on my face, body, and even hair. Having dry and dehydrated skin this oil feels amazing on my face, especially around my eye and mouth area. I also love spraying the product directly on my legs as soon as I'm out of the shower (while being still damp). Once it absorbs into the skin it feels truly amazing and hydrating. When it comes to your hair it has to be used sparingly, being that it is pure oil. I tend to spray a small amount into the palms of my hands and only apply to the ends of my hair. This is the only oil thus far that actually leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy when used right. 

I truly consider this product a must have for me right now, I use it for so many things and it does wonders for each task that it's faced with. 



2 comments:

  1. OMG! You have an amazing blog. Your first post is really great!!
    Honestly, I love it.
    If you have a minute, please visit my blog too.
    Maybe follow??

    love,
    Alicia

    leeshionable.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete